Aditya L1 Paragraph Writing 10 Lines, 100 and 200 Words
Aditya L1 Paragraph Writing has been highlighted here for the purpose of students. You will get 10 lines paragraphs 100 words and 200 words. I have written the paragraphs step by step below.
Write 10 lines paragraph on Aditya L1 in English.
- Aditya-L1 is the first solar mission of India.
- Aditya L1 has been developed by the Indian Space Research Organisation.
- Surya mission Aditya-L1 was successfully launched from Sriharikota Space Station at 11:50 a.m. on Saturday.
- It will take 127 days to reach the orbit after launching.
- Aditya L1 will be placed in orbit at a distance of 15 lakh km from the Earth and observe the Sun closely.
- It will not go any closer to the sun.
- After reaching this point, Aditya-L1 would start sending very important data.
- Aditya-L1 has a total of seven payloads on board.
- Aditya-L1 symbolizes India’s growing prowess in space exploration and international collaboration in the pursuit of unravelling the Sun’s mysteries.
- The total budget of this mission is around 400 crore.
|Read more: Report Writing on Surya Mission Aditya L1|
Write a paragraph in English on Surya Mission Aditya L1 in about 100 words.
Surya Mission Aditya L1
Aditya-L1 is the first solar mission of India. The most important payload is the visible line emission coronagraph (VELC). It is developed by the Indian Institute of Astrophysics. It has 7 payloads. Out of which 6 payloads were developed by ISRO and other organizations. The Aditya-L1 spacecraft will be placed in an L1 orbit between the Earth and the Sun. That is the first Lagrangian point between the Sun and the Earth. That is why it is named Aditya L1. L1 is the parking space where many satellites are located. India’s Aditya L1 will study the Sun from this point, which is 15 lakh km from Earth. It will not go any closer to the sun. We are proud to be Indian.
|Read more: Report Writing on Chandrayan-3|
Write a paragraph in English on Surya Mission Aditya L1 in about 200 words.
Aditya L1 is a historic sun mission of India. The “Surya Mission Aditya-L1” is an Indian space mission aimed at studying the Sun. It was successfully launched from Sriharikota Space Station at 11:50 a.m. on Saturday. It will take 127 days to reach the orbit after launching. Aditya L1 will be placed in orbit at a distance of 15 lakh km from the Earth and observe the Sun closely. Aditya-L1 has a total of seven payloads on board. Of these, four are remote sensing payloads and three are in-situ payloads. The payloads are divided into two parts. The first is remote sensing payloads and the second is in-situ payloads. The remote sensing payloads are
- Visible Emission Line Coronagraph (VELC)
- Solar Ultraviolet Imaging Telescope (SUIT)
- Solar Low Energy X-ray Spectrometer (SOLEXS)
- High Energy L1 Orbiting X-ray Spectrometer (HEL1OS)
The names of the in-situ payloads are
- Aditya Solar Wind Particle Experiment (ASPEX)
- Plasma Analyzer Package for Aditya (PAPA)
- Advanced Tri-Axel High-Resolution Digital Magnometer
The main purpose of this mission is to observe the sun. However, it will also provide information about the Sun’s atmosphere and magnetic field. This ambitious Indian space mission stands as a testament to international collaboration and the pursuit of scientific excellence in the field of solar and space research.
|Read more: Paragraph Writing on Chandrayan-3|
Read More Report Writing:
- Madhyamik 2024 English Suggestion
- H.S 2024 English Suggestion
- Robbery or dacoity
- Road accident
- Strom or cyclone
- Boat capsized
- Dengue scarce in the city
- Train accident
If you think that this article ( Aditya L1 Paragraph Writing ) is good and necessary, you can share it with your friends and relatives through social media like WhatsApp, Facebook, and Messenger. Thank you! – Prakash sir