Madhyamik English Suggestion 2024 (WBBSE)
Madhyamik English Suggestion 2024 is published for the students of class ten so that they can prepare for the coming WBBSE exam very soon. They can prepare for the Madhyamik Exam with “Madhyamik 2024 English Suggestion”.
Nowadays, the suggestion is very popular among students. It has a great role for the home tutor.
Date of English Exam [Madhyamik English Suggestion 2024]
Every year WBBSE publishes a routine of next year’s final exam after the running exam.
WBBSE Routine Click Here
MP Exam Place/Centre
Most students are very curious to know their exam centre after the test exam. But it is not possible. The school on which the responsibility is given fixes the school. It sends the news to all the schools ten to fifteen days before the examination.
Madhyamik English Syllabus & Important Topics (2024)
The syllabus of WBBSE is very simple. The students of 2024 have to read more than 2021. As exam 2021 had been cancelled, the students should study the complete syllabus.
1. Father’s Help **
2. The Passing Away of Bapu
3. Our Runaway Kite***
4. The Cat ***
The lessons which are marked with stars are very important.
1. Fable **
2. My Own True Family ***
3. Sea Fever
4. The Snail ***
The lessons which are marked with stars are very important.
- Paragraph ***
- Report ****
- Letter (Personal and Official)
- Notice ***
- Processing ***
- Story ***
- Dialogue **
The writing sections which are marked with stars are very important.
- The tense and right form of the verb
- Phrasal verb
- Joining sentences
- Splitting of sentences
- Voice change
- Narration change
- Degree change
- Transformation of sentences [simple-compound-complex]
- Interchange of part of speech
- Transformation of types of sentences,[Assertive, Interrogative, Optative, Exclamatory.]
All these grammars usually come up in the exam. These should be learned and practised very well. To learn these grammars, you can watch our digital English YouTube channel videos or read the website posts. The posts are very well explained.
|Textual Grammar||(1×3=3),(1×3=3),(1×3=3),(1×3=3) (2X4=8) 12+8=20|
Writing: 10X3= 30
Total marks of English subject is 100. But that marks has been divided into two parts such as written (90) and project (10).
UNSEEN SUGGESTIONS SOME IMPORTANT TOPICS
Natural disasters: Flood, Strom, Earthquake, Tsunami, landslides and etc.
Accidents: Street, Train, Plain Crash, Boat Capsize, Fire, Collapse and so on.
Pandemic: Covid-19, Malaria, Dengue and etc.
Environmental: All types of pollution, Deforestation, Save drinking water, Tree Plantation and so on.
Extra: Biography, Kidnapping, Robbery, Function and so on.
These topics must be practised. Besides it, practice Test Paper and Question Bank Unseen.
Practice Unseen on some recent topics.
WBBSE Madhyamik 2024 English Writing Suggestion
- Online Education (Merits and demerits) ***
- Lockdown ***
- Your experience during lockdown ***
- Impact of covid-19 on education ***
- Advantages of practising yoga in covid-19 pandemic ***
- Covid-19 Vaccine Immunization ***
- Your favourite person **
- Your locality/ village **
- Your school **
- Your aim in life **
- Your daily routine **
- Internet *
- Mobile phone (Advantages and disadvantages) *
- Value of games and sports *
- Discipline in student life *
- Importance of early rising
Star rating is very important
All these questions can be answered in the writing section of our website and many writing questions can be answered by clicking next to them.
Street, Train, Plain Crash, Boat Capsize, Fire, Collapse
Accident report writing format all in one
Teachers’ Day, Independence Day, Birth Day, Cultural Programme,
Programme and celebration report writing format
Floods, Cyclones, Earthquakes, Tsunamis, Landslides, Lightning Strikes
Broken out Covid-19
EDITOR LETTER WRITING
Editor Letter Writing All in One Format
As an editor letter was in the question paper, it is not so important to the candidate of madhyamik 2024. But I will always suggest you to practice some editor letter writings.
Besides it you can memorize a format of editor letter writing that will help you to write any editor letter.
OFFICIAL LETTER (School)
- Losing Madhyamik’s admit card
- Leave of absence
- Organizing an educational trip
- Special class after test examination
- Taking permission for celebrating Tree Plantation Day
- Prayer for the upgradation of the school library
- To your friend about your experience of lockdown.
- Write a letter to your friend advising him not to be addicted of online games.
- To your brother advising him to read English newspaper.
- To your friend about his hobby
- Invite your friend to join a picnic
- Invite your friend to join your birthday party
- Relief for flood/the cyclone yass affected people
- Debate competition
- Pogramme/ Celebration/ Function Notice format
- Coron virus/dengue/malaria prevention camp
- Free health check-up camp
- How the sanitiser is made ***
- The processing of mask ***
- Preparation of Phenyl ***
- ORS ***
- Soap ***
- Mustard oil
- Mango pickle
- How newspapers are produced
The topics which are with stars are very important.
Biography writing is not so important to the candidate of Madhyamik 2024 but I will always suggest you practice some biography writing and a format.
Biography Writing All in One Format
- The monkey and the cap seller
- A clever judge
- The sailor and the monkey
- The tiger and the traveller
- The boon of the golden touch
- The real mother
- Buddha and the mother
- The man and the quarrelling sons
- Boys and the frogs
- The dog and the shadow
- Between two friends about an unknown disease
- Dialogue between two persons about the high price of essential commodities.
- Students and teachers about learning English or spoken English.
- Between a doctor and patient
- Between a grocer and a buyer
Practice from the question bank or test paper.
How to get high marks in Madhyamk in English
Most students want to get high marks on the exam. But all of them do not achieve good marks. There are some secret tips behind getting high scores. If you want to make a good result in WBBSE, you must have to know the rules and maintain them.
- Understand the whole syllabus.
- Read the textbook carefully.
- Take suggestions about the answer sheet presentation from the teacher.
- Practice the test paper.
- Solve the short questions from the question bank and test paper.
- Try to present the answer sheet in handwriting well.
- Avoid grammar mistake and spelling mistakes.
- Practice test paper questions and try to complete the whole answer in time.
- Give mock test several times.
- Revise the answer sheet before submitting it.
Stay connected with us for all the answers. I may update the suggestion before and after the test exam. I will also share the answers through social media.
Last year’s writing skills
Important notes of the students
Most of the students think the suggestions mean the same questions which are given on the question paper in the exam hall. But this concept is totally wrong. Suggestion refers to the experience of a teacher about question patterns and the possibility of the question of outcome question papers. That is why we suggest you go through the textbooks carefully and follow the question patterns of the previous years. You can join our Telegram Channel and follow our Facebook Page for the latest updates.
You can comment below about Madhyamik English Suggestion 2024 if you have any questions. We are waiting for your positive response.
- All types of storm report
- Bomb Blast Report
- Flood Report
- Boat Capsized
- Fire Accident
- Lightning Report
- Epidemic Report
- Landslide Report
- Train Accident
- Daring Bank Robbery
- Notice Writing Format
- Personal Letter Writing Format